Tuesday, May 8, 2012

......Ta Dah!!!

As mentioned in my previous post I have finished the hot water bottle covers E asked for.  They are coming to visit this weekend so will be able to take them home with them.

The blue, white and grey is for E's partner and of course the purple and pink one is for E!  The purple and pink one has a crochet flower you thread the ties through just for that extra girly touch.  I didn't think E's partner woud appreciate a flower.

Now I am back to finishing off the bunny rug for the upcoming arrival of a baby.  I hope to have that finished tonight and washed and pinned into shape tomorrow.  I am trying to make the most of the lovely warmish days we are having at the moment.

Our visitors left this morning.  They are making their way back home to Victoria.  I hope they have a safe journey and lovely weather for the rest of their holiday.

Later this afternoon I will be getting out into my teeny tiny vegie patch and planting some more seeds.  I hope this will allow us to have continuing produce throughout winter.  It looks like some of my potato have sprouted so when they are showing a bit more I will post a picture of those.  Can't wait to have home grown potato for dinner.  I just need to find a sweet potato that is sprouting and plant that!  The pumpkin seeds went in last week but they are going to take awhile.  They got planted along the driveway as they will have plenty of room there and hopefully keep the weeds at bay at the same time.  I'm not sure how much longer this mild weather is going to last so I have to make the most of it!

Take care
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment