Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Quick Post

Wednesday 13th June 2012

A quick post today to show you what arrived in the post for me yesterday!
I had been waiting for this to arrive for approximately two weeks now and it is finally here!

Just what I love.  A book that gives you ideas on how to up cycle items that you would never think of.

I love this bag made from old jeans.  I have made a patchwork quilt from jeans before but this bag uses the inside of the fabric.  Can't wait to have a go at this one.  Watch out jeans, you might be worn out before you know it.

This zippered pouch is made from a postage bag.  How clever is that.  I will have to try and get my hands on a couple of those.  I thought the bag that the book came in could have been used but it was lined with bubble wrap.  Never mind, I'll use it to send a parcel to someone else one day.

Can't wait to get started on some of these projects in the book.  Like I need more projects!

Take care
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment